Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Letter to the Universe

I have given the Universe my letter of resignation.


Dear Universe,

I no longer want to know or see. I have seen and known enough thanks to you. The world is filled with too much hate today it seems. The kind that kills love. It is too strong and finds to much joy in it. Eve cannot be reborn, nor can Adam inside a womb that is filled with so much distrust. I have witnessed too much pain to purge in this world. Drowned is hope, the kind that makes believers. Without them all is lost.

So much selfishness in this world. The kind that forever destroys the bonds of love that are forming the new kind of love needed so badly. The veins of hate are too deep and its tainted blood flows strongly through them. The kind of flow that drowns all things beautiful and wilts the petals of baby lotuses.

The kind of force that is insensitive to the tears of children, to the cries of mothers who try to hold them and protect them. Pain is necessary but the kind that lives on this planet right now is not the pain originally intended for our hearts to bare.....it is breed from years of evil. A swift sword that goes straight to the flow of force from Heaven. Disconnecting, damaging and making all believe its full of God when God is the last thing included.

Tangled is the river of life. Deception is alive everywhere. Showing its fold of color only to prove its greatness.

I have seen the plan. I have tasted it, found its color in the rainbow unseen. I can find it when I look, but looking is too painful. Taken so high only to be dropped further. My wings are tired. I wait for a wind that does not come. Only faint scents of you remain. I now see the world in shades of gray.

Where are you Universe? I can't feel you anymore. Broken is the connection to here and now. Why would you allow this to happen? Why would you let hate win? How can we birth a new world in the womb of hate and abort the new world possible to be born out of love? Why do you reward greed and love of self? and forsake the joint effort of those willing to go further? Why haven't you replaced our world with the kind you ask us to seek within?

You speak of free will, but why is it that free will mostly sides with doubt, hate and denial. For these reasons I must leave and no longer participate in your plan. I don't believe in it anymore. You've taught me a language no one else speaks and I'm tired of talking to myself. I have found that which you say is so rare, and even here hate wins. I can't side with this anymore.

You bring the people together and all they do is fight. You show them love and they choose to turn their face from its light when it becomes personal. You share a universal thread of unity yet hearts are separated everywhere. You say what we give you will come back, and I have given love all I can and still I find pain. Why? Is love a lie? Have you created it to teach us a lesson that only we can learn? I don't want to take that class anymore because I have majored in it my whole life and I have found the treasures which have obviously lost value in this changing market of what is treasured and what is thrown away.

You show me potential and a vision of higher places yet you have failed to let the bridge be built. Are we not deserving now? and if not now when? Because now sure feels like its a great time. Are you listening Universe? because sometimes I wonder if my prayers disappear with the smoke under the star filled sky.

I've watched the signs and always trusted you. I've lead my life according to your plan. Sacrificing along the way and now I wonder if that was your plan or someone elses. Because I do see and believe now that something else knows your ways and imitates you to lead into other directions that are not yours. Your plan has been broken into and the very space you have always shared as sacred has been violated by a force that is strange, unfamiliar, dark and foreign. Why Universe you would let this happen is beyond my understanding and I choose not to try. I have purged this force over and over, walked straight into it and I am strong in my light because of you yet here, inside this most sacred space I find this darkness and now I cannot understand how you have allowed this to happen. Why would you create this only to destroy it? Why would you allow the temple to be destroyed like this?

You allowed Eve to intervene. I saw the letters, the code was there. I know it well. I saw the connection between assuming, observing, being and forgiving........and reaching out. But there is no hand to grasp dear Universe. Why do you not reach out to pull us out of this world as it is now?

Thank you for what you have taught me. Thank you for what you have shared with me, for the space that is divine and all you have shown me. I now know why statues weep. I've spent enough time in the garden to observe.

If you are listening Universe I offer one last prayer to you. Let the kind of love that is needed so badly in this world be born in hearts everywhere. Let trust come back between men and women, between men and men, between women and women, between child and adult, between humans and animals, between all and the planet. Let love fill us and defeat the force of hate. Let it find no joy in destroying that love anymore. Let each of us support and encourage that love between those who feel it so that it too may grow within us.

I have nothing else to offer the world except this prayer.

Respectfully yours,
Hillary
















No comments: