Monday, September 5, 2011

Blue Whales Dreaming Me Softly




Beauties of the sea.... I hear you. Haunting my dreams you are. The great keepers of the Oceans, guardians of the Earth Grid. Your vibration ripples through me and awakens every cell within to a song of higher understanding. You take me to the great dreamtime, the place where all is known and felt through only the higher senses and heart. I hear you through the tone of silence. How else could I ever know you?




There you were both of you, male and female. I swam next to you. You came so close your huge long body caressed mine as you moved. I ran my hand along your back over your spine. A voice whispered that most only feel a hair of you, while I lingered long enough to feel your entire length. One right after another both of you moved. The energy coursing through you was unimaginable. I couldn't have dreamt it any better then this.



So few understand what you are. Yet those who do know, know the power and love within your sacred space. I am blessed to have felt it, thank you for coming into my dream space so I could learn to love stronger and deeper. Thank you for showing me what I needed to see.



(Meeting of the 2 whales_ the galactic whale bringing Heaven on earth - Hopi)





(The Whales and the Hopi corn connecting with the Blue Star - Hopi)



Waves, Whales, and Cosmic Neutrinos By Physics Today
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cosmic+whale&view=detail&id=19A65294CD3FF27697368E6A328A78F644BE663A&first=0&qpvt=cosmic+whale&FORM=IDFRIR

No comments: