Friday, July 30, 2010

Mystery Man Enters the Dream



In a group gathering to meditate. It is night. I settle in next to a strange man I am drawn to yet do not know, another man asks me if he can sit next to him, that his energy is incredible. I move but the first man gently grabs my hand and puts me in front of him. I sit with him pressed against my back. The room begins to meditate, he places his hand on my solar plexus, he begins to press it gently. I feel my energy merge with his instantly. Our breathing is the same. He gently presses his hand on my stomach, each time I feel an expansion of my energy field. He is showing me something. It is beyond a sexual interaction. Sexual energy feels like a lower vibration to what this is. I feel my body rest into his, and I feel a beautiful soft powerful connection. Together our focus keeps coming back to the intention of the gathering. I open completely to him. I feel my entire body melt into his as I become lucid, aware of the energy breathing me. Our merging creates an incredible field of energy that begins to surround everyone in the group. I wake up and come out of the dream with blissful awareness. Inception achieved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to have such a great dream thank you for being so open to share your dream with us.

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read the blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Hilary Benedict