Monday, February 8, 2010

Real Dreams

Real Dreams by Hillary Raimo
copyright 2010 all rights reserved

Last night you came,
In a pool of higher love,
pulled to your world.

Field of electric webs connected us,
Lots of others,
Feelings felt, memories awakened,
A long ago land of forgotten people.

The bridge had been built, I had to remember,
the path so you could reach me,
I slipped out of my body, willingly pulled.

Ecstatic pleasure, sexual used,
differently here,
Male and female merged into the sun,
hanging by the remaining moon.

Taken back to the first time,
of everything,
shining, pure and whole.

You will find others, she said,
who are the same,
wake each other up,
it is time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, as you can see this is my first post here.
I will be happy to get some help at the beginning.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello everybody! I don't know where to begin but hope this place will be useful for me.
I will be happy to receive some assistance at the beginning.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

hellopeople this is a great forum hope im welcome :)