Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WOW! Has it really been that long since I last blogged??? Well, I am definitely overdue then! So much has happened since I last wrote to all of you...where do I start =)

OK, first thing is first. Yes we went to Egypt, for those of you who follow me on facebook, already know because I have posted TONS of pictures, and videos of our journey. Please consider joining me next March in 2010 if you can, as it will be another life adventure not to be missed. If you would like to stay updated consider joining my weekly mailing list on my website www.hillaryraimo.com and/or add me on your facebook page!

So what is on my mind today? hmmmm.
Today I find myself thinking about love. I know, I know.. but seriously. How do you know when you truly love someone? I think it is the spark of chemistry. When spending time with someone special makes you feel more alive, happier inside about yourself, and the interactions are filled with connection...that's when you know.

Ok, I can hear you some of you asking what do you do when you are with someone and that WAS there, but isn't anymore? Well... you have to find a way to create it. You have to shapeshift into exactly the kind of person you wish your partner to be and that energy will co-create the same in your partner.

Spice it up a bit! If the same old, same old is in your life, than you need a makeover in your love life. Surprise them in the areas that create the most heat! If you know what I mean ;-)
Change it up, loosen up your comfort zone and let go.

Look, remember that feeling when you met someone for the first time, and your stomach shifted and turned, we called them butterflies....that can be re-created with your partner if its been awhile. It may take some effort at first, because old boring habits are tough to break, but it can be done.

For women, try channeling the Goddess. For men, try channeling a powerful symbol... like RA! The Sun God...make it fun.

When you are with someone, really be with them. Be present, make them the center of your attention, and great things will happen. That spark will reignite and you will feel the heat return.

For those that have the heat...use it! Let it take you to places you may have only dreamt of! Let go, and live.

In any relationship presence is key. A person can tell when you are not present with them, when your mind is distracted, and your thoughts are elsewhere. The heat becomes a luke warm...and the spark will eventually dim. When you speak to someone, make them your full attention, bring in the power of NOW, and let that magic work.

Spring is a time for love. The world around us is waking up....and our Kundalini naturally rises, and we feel an instinctual magnet drawing us close to others to co-create. So whether it is with someone new, or not so new...let that rising bring life to your interaction. Feel the presence, open to the heat, and let it transform you. Like the Phoenix rising from the ashes, let your love life be reborn!

Until next time,

xoxo
Hillary

No comments: